Sweet 16! Oregon City Portrait Photographer /on Location / Oregon City

We finally had a break in the weather! It felt like it was going to rain forever. Hopefully we are through with the flooding, wind storms and snow for a bit! I still have more clients waiting for outside pictures but when we are in the dead of Winter, its out of my control! This fun teenage girl is so full of spunk! She laughed the whole session and was so fun to work with! She was a trooper in the freezing cold. Especially in her dress and high heels that were sinking in the soaked grass! I was happy we was able to get her session done in time for her to pass out pictures at her party this week! Phew! Hope you enjoy her preview!


I loved her eyes in this one!  She's so pretty! 

I could tell her personality was begging to come out!  So I told her to strike a pose!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment