Two Year Old Boy Pictures / Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

There's something about this little guy that I can't get enough of! I've been doing his pictures since he was a newborn and I've loved watching him grow! His little personality is the best and it really came through in his pictures! His mom was nervous for the session because we all know how busy two year olds are! Having kids myself has helped me know and understand each age and how to work with them! Props are a must at this age and really help distract them and keep them still for a minute, or should I say, a second! ;) He is having a Cars themed Birthday party so we finished up with a few candids of him with his Cars to coordinate with his party decor! Hope his sweet pictures bring a smile to your face!

There's something about this first picture that is so innocent!

I love his smile in this one! 

Just him and his Bear! 

He had so much fun with the ducks!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment