Urban Senior Guy Pictures / Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photographer

For this senior guys session we went with an urban look. I love this setting for guys! So many different textures and variety around downtown! It's nice to use buildings, stairs and unique objects to help pose them. He brought his cool car along as a fantastic prop! We ended up with a lot of pictures and I'm pretty sure they will have a hard time choosing which ones to print! When you are over whelmed with choosing and feel bad to leave the other pictures behind, a photo book is a great option to have as a keepsake. Since you can't display all your photos, its a nice way to still enjoy them. Good thing this Mom bought the disc of all the edited images so she doesn't have to leave the rest behind! I even had a hard time choosing which one's to share for his preview!




I could't decide which one I liked best.  I thought this was a cool wall! 

His brother came along for some updated pictures of the two of them! 

Here is their last session with Robinwood!  Back in 2011! It's so sad to see how old they are now! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment