18 months Boy Pictures ~ Oregon City Portrait Studio / Robinwood Photography

One of my regular customers that was back in the studio for another milestone. It's been fun getting to know this little guy; next up will be his two year session. This is her third child and I've got to do all her kids' pictures, along with their family a few times. He wasn't really "in the mood" for this session. It took him a while to warm up. So he just sat on his moms lap off to the side as we lured him into the set up with toys and fruit snacks. He'd walk over to the "bait" and then hurry back to his moms lap. After lots of attempts, we were able to capture some cute moments. We just had to get creative and distract him. I even got a few smiles, which was a huge bonus. She says he doesn't smile that often. I always tend to like the more candid shots as it is, and so does she so I'd say we had a great session, considering all the tears.

Isn't this sweet!   I love his chubby little hands and sweet smirk

Yay! A smile!  

I loved his little outfit.  So classic.    

Feeding his horse a fruit snack ;) 

He wouldn't get on the horse but he thought it was funny that his bear rode it!  

He kept carrying my props and putting them back.  I think he was trying to tell me he was done!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment