18 months Girl Session ~ On Location / Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

Although I enjoyed the stretch of blue sky and no rain, it was freezing out! This poor little girl was so cold for session; she had a few melt downs. She was trying so hard to be a big girl but I couldn't help but smile the entire session at her expressions. She would turn her head away and close her eyes. My favorite picture from her session was her scowl she gave me! When I edited it, I laughed out loud! Her older brother helped make her smile and distract her. Along with her mom and dad. I went out to their home in the county so she could roam around and play as I took her pictures. We even got some good close ups as she sat on a soccer ball. It made her smile, so why not! Her mom wanted a nice profile shot to match her other kids' pictures that I did at the same age.

Giving her owl a hug! 

a few out takes... I couldn't help myself! 

This is one of my favorites!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment