Oregon City Portrait Studio / Robinwood Photography

This darling baby got her nine month pictures done in the studio! She had such a cute swimsuit and swim cap that makes me want Summer to be here right now! So bright and cheery, that it just puts you in the mood! With all this nice weather we've been having it is making it feel closer! We did a few sibling shots and a few individual shots of her older sister! The older girl is turning 4 this summer and I've done both their pictures since they were newborn and I can't believe how fast it's gone by. I hope you enjoy their preview!
I like the sequence of these next 3 pictures. I think they would be a cute for a wall grouping all framed together!
This one was just a candid but I liked it because I thought it showed her sweet, shy personality!

0 comments:

Post a Comment