Oregon City Portrait Photographer / On Location / Cake Smash / Robinwood Photography

So I probably say this a lot, but.... this session may be my new favorite one that I've done! I'm in love with this little one year old girl! I got to do her newborn pictures, and her darling family last fall. She came back for her one year session and cake smash! I've never seen such a smiley little baby! Not only is she always dressed in such fabulousness, she's just as sweet as can be! We had a perfect evening for pictures and the setting was so pretty with the wild flowers! As I sat and edited her session, I had a huge smile on my face and even laughed at some because of her darling expressions! It's so nice to call this my job!! I love being a photographer! I hope you enjoy her preview as much as me!
I love this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment