Six Month Baby Portraits ~ Oregon City Photographer / Studio and On Location / Robinwood Photography

I had a darling, chubby, squishy baby in the studio for his six months session. Back in 2011 I took his older brothers six month pictures so we recreated the same shot that is still one of my favorites! How lucky am I to get both of those cuties in the studio! He is the youngest of three boys and I've got to do all their pictures as they've grown up. We just did his newborn session and I can't believe it's already been six months! It feels like yesterday that it was his older brothers six month session. We started off in the studio with just a diaper cover to show off his fabulous body and then went outside in my back field for a different look!
Here is his brother's shot from 2011: (we didn't have the picture with us to get it exact, but I thought it looked pretty close)
In this next series of 3 pictures, he reached down for some grass and tickled his own face. I thought it was cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment